Do You Feel SAFE?
Can your IT Department or “computer guy” prove you can restore your network with little thought or struggle in the event of a disaster? Can they even prove your backups are good?
More businesses disappear from data loss than any other unforeseen disaster. More IT people lose their jobs from data loss than any other employee “offense.” Wow.
Jim Ellis - "Good" Hacker
FOUNDER - Senior Partner
Do you have access to over 30 years of actual IT industry experience? Do you trust your IT department or "computer guy" with your job and/or business's future?
Since he was 11 years old Jim Ellis, founder and guy who runs things ... still... at EngineX has been in the thick of high-end technology.
Over 1,000 IT departments built later we thought it was so much fun we'd advertise it again. He even shows up in our videos but - please - don't judge him by his performance on screen!
Disaster Recovery On The Fly
- Can your network instantly recover in the event of a server failure?
- Can you restore your data and applications from scratch at a remote location in the event of a disaster such as a flood or fire?
- Do you have a testing log of critical restorations to test servers or are you just crossing your fingers?
- Is your tech team blowing smoke or would you like an outsider evaluating your IT department?
EngineX does not lose data and we have ZERO downtime for our critical customers and applications. With leaders like Chris MacMillan in charge you can sleep at night knowing that no matter what happens you are covered.
The ability to back up and recover your data can make the difference of whether you stay in business and/or get fired.
We can help you recover from any kind of disaster – hurricane, tornado, fire, vandalism, IT screw ups… etc
From Tax/financial records to client/patient information, your data is critical and when it’s lost because of an unanticipated natural disaster or even worse, it is stolen, you need to make sure you can recover that data so your business can continue to operate without losing clients of facing legal ramifications.
Using disaster prevention services with EngineX keeps your organization safe:
- Plan for unexpected issues – they happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures today
- Safeguard and defend your business – EngineX protects your data, network, and systems from hacking or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues
- Don’t wait long for recovery – when your network does go down and data is lost, we’ll have it back for you in no time.
- 2021 is here! – Get locked down security and protection now or 2022 may not be in your future.
Tech'd Up Since 1980
Chris MacMillan doesn’t like pictures and avoids being seen in corny videos but he makes up for it with having literally worked through every viable trend this industry has seen.
Chris loves it when a fail-over system instantly switches users to a synced backup database, application, server, or even an entire “ghost” network. He never fails – he just fails over.
Tech'd Up Since 1990
Christy handles the custom code team that gives your websites and applications that extra “pop” since they don’t come from the same template wizard the babysitter your friend hired for his, now closed, business website.
WE ARE ENGINEX
Over 1000 customers protected and recovered
WE ELEVATE EVERYTHING
YOUR COMPANIES SUCCESS TRAJECTORY
To celebrate our 29 years as the Alpha of the IT industry we are bringing back our Tech’d up program where we help support and, if requested, help elevate your IT Department to levels that will also elevate every department you support/service.
WARNING High Voltage Brain Power
leverage the power of "we"
From running virtual Windows servers on OS/X to standard Windows server administration and security our team can deliver the results you need – support and/or implementation.
Need to build a true fail-over “bulletproof” IT department that can handle hackers, acts of God, and anything thrown at it while serving users without a hiccup?
Need support blocks for remote support to fill in the gaps with high-end engineering?
Give us a call or email us and we’ll talk more about it and how we can fit in with your IT departments needs and long term planning.